Tonight's 75 minute hot yoga class was by far one of the hottest classes I have been to yet. I don't know if the thermostat was not working or what but was easily 106 or 107 degrees in there tonight! There were a couple times I had to pull out of a pose as I thought I might pass out. It was so hot in there I glanced down and noticed my hands were all pruny. Gross. Kind of hard to see here.

Somehow I made it through and feel amazing of course. It is always worth the strain and sweat! Great physical and spiritual workout!
Lia is learning how to ride her new bike with training wheels. Here's a couple pics before I left tonight. Love her!


Finally pre-yoga class "before pic"

And after... You can't tell but I am soaked in sweat!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment