Thursday, August 30, 2012

Quick lunch run

Today's workout was a quick 3 miles at Cherry Creek Reservoir with my friend Julie. We left earlier than usual but it was still so darn hot!! I felt like I was running much slower than usual but it felt good to have a light, easy run today. Then I looked at my iRunner app on my phone and it said I was doing a 10 minute mile which is pretty standard for me. Which means either I'm getting used to that pace as it seemed so easy today or maybe I fueled my body right before hand... Probably both. Time to step up my interval training. Fun run none the less. The temp outside when we started was 84 and when we finished 30 minutes later was already 92. Yikes! Can you see the gorgeous lake behind us?




Now a turkey sandwich and my Dad's homemade black bean soup for lunch. Yummy!
Happy Friday Eve!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment