Somehow I tweaked my right knee running in the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving and it is still a bit tender. I ran on my treadmill on Sunday but that seemed to annoy it a bit so I decided to back off on the running for a couple days.
Yesterday and today I set my alarm for 5:15 and got up with time to be able to go down to my basement and do a quick 30 minute circuit of varying resistance levels on my eliptical machine.
While it is hard as heck to get out of bed, I have really enjoyed being done with my workout before I even get ready for work!
I have DVR'd some additional shows I don't usually get to watch (Kathie Lee & Hoda is a fave) and have watched them while passing the 30 minutes along.
As it is getting colder and colder with Winter approaching I'm hoping to stay on my early morning trend and get in some treadmill runs rather than having to bundle up on my lunch hour.
Happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment