Therefore I have been a lazy bum this last week.
Taking a week off of running zaps my routine and energy and I hate it! I also have a really hard time getting back into my workout routine. Ugh!
Well the Turkey Trot is only 6 days away and I needed to get going again!
Today is gorgeous and sunny and about 50 degrees out so I decided to squeeze in a short run with Lia to get started again.
There are few things I like less than running with the stroller. Pushing 30 lbs of extra weight while running is just so hard to me! I definitely prefer running alone engrossed in my music!
Today's run was a short one. We ran to the neighborhood playground which is only about 7/10ths of a mile from home. Short but hard! But good to get moving again!
Lia sure had fun though at the playground!
Happy weekend!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment