Monday, November 5, 2012

Early to bed, early to rise

With the time change I was ready for bed by 830 last night and fell asleep within minutes of my head hitting the pillow.

However come 5 am I was wide awake, well before my alarm was set to go off.

What is one to do while the rest of my family slept? I decided to get up and head down to jump on the treadmill.

Today's workout included an incline interval workout similar to yesterday's with minute intervals at 4, 5, 6 mph at increasing treadmill inclines.

35 minutes later it was still not even 6 am and I was done with my workout for the day! Felt great to have it out of the way!

Tomorrow is a rest day but then I am hoping this trend will continue as it is going to start getting too cold to run outside at lunch.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment