Tuesday, October 23, 2012

45 minutes of cardio

Today I am home with my sick little girl. She has had a nasty stomach bug since Saturday night but thankfully she seems to be turning the corner today!!

While she napped this afternoon I hopped on my elliptical for a quick 30 minute session while catching up on Kathie Lee & Hoda... who are my favorite guilty pleasure to watch when I am not at work.

After the elliptical I jumped on my treadmill for a quick mile followed by a 5 minute cool down for a total of 45 minutes of cardio today.

We are in desperate need of some food shopping so my lunch options were limited. I ended up having a Colby jack cheese stick, honey-almond granola bar, glass of chocolate milk and a handful of white chocolate covered pretzels for something sweet. Not exactly super filling but it's already mid afternoon and I don't want to spoil my appetite for dinner.




We are supposed to have a cold front coming in tomorrow... I hope it holds off until at least afternoon so that I can get in a lunchtime run before its only 20s and 30s out on Thursday and Friday.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment