With temps in the 30's I contemplated doing my hour long training run on my treadmill but with race day tomorrow I knew I really should get outside. So I bundled up, took a swig of hot coffee, grabbed my iPod and headed out. It was chilly at first but once my hands and body warmed up it was unexpectedly very enjoyable! I enjoyed the cool weather and seeing the frost on the plants as I ran through the greenbelt behind our neighborhood.
While it felt like WINTER outside the leaves on the ground and gorgeous leaves on the trees reminded me it is indeed only Fall.
Today was about time, not speed, and I had an hour to kill. I ended up running 6 miles in about an hour. Not too shabby!
I am super excited for the race tomorrow!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment