Monday, October 29, 2012

Love/Hate Relationship

3 days in a row!! I am back!! Today I decided to take advantage of the 60 degree temps and head out for a lunch run.

I headed over to Cherry Creek Res for a quick 3 miles. It felt great but was exhausting today for some reason... I think my laziness last week really did me in. When I finished my run I decided today was a love/hate run... Something I seem to have a lot of lately. I hated my run for most of it but loved how I felt after! All worth it!

Lunch was a lean cuisine orange chicken steamer meal and a slice of pumpkin cake my coworkers wife made..... Mmmmmm!!

It's supposed to be gorgeous all week so I am looking forward to many more love/hate runs this week. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment