Monday, October 1, 2012

Treadmill time

My training today called for a base run. While I usually run at lunch today a group of us from work went to Pho for lunch. I decided to go indulge and made myself promise to hit my treadmill when I got home.

My treadmill base run consisted of 35 minutes between 5 and 5.8 mph. It felt like the longest 35 minutes ever today! It has been so nice outside lately that almost all my runs have been outside so today's run was nothing short of BORING! However, it was still better than no run at all.

Dinner was a salad of spring greens, heirloom tomatoes and feta cheese dressed with some
Balsamic vinegar and olive oil along with a couple pieces of a homemade Boboli pizza.

Now off to bed to get some much needed rest and prepare for tomorrow's interval training at lunch.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment