Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Run Day

This morning my neighbor who has a little girl three weeks older than Lia asked if Lia could come over and play. I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the free time and go for a nice solo run. It was beautiful out; 65 and sunny and it felt great!




This was my first real run in over a week as I just didn't feel great last week with my cold. I thought today would be harder but was pleasantly surprised at how great it felt. I did just over 4 miles and finished with a nice walk back up the cul de sac. One week until Race for the Cure!




Now it's my turn to watch the girls play for a bit. I'm enjoying the sun outside while they enjoy the swingset and some Popsicles.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment