Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Yoga night

I had been looking forward to going to hot yoga tonight all day, actually all week... Until tonight. It's not that I didn't want to go, it's that I looked to confirm the time of the class I wanted to go to tonight and saw that my favorite teacher was out and class was being taught by a sub I had never met.

I wavered for a bit and contemplated skipping it all together but then the guilt snuck in. Hard to understand guilt about something you haven't even done, or in this case not done yet but it was there looming over me. I kept thinking that I have never regretted a single workout, only the ones I have skipped. I also reminded myself how good I sleep after hot yoga. I decided to stick with my plan and go and now that I am home I feel great. Very refreshed, body and mind are at peace. Class was not as intense, hot or humid as it usually is, but was a great way to reset myself this week and I really enjoyed it.



After I got home I kept dinner light as it was already pretty late. Leftover turkey burger, half an avocado, and fresh Roma tomatoes with salt and pepper from my garden. Light, low carb and delicious!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment