Friday night we went downtown to celebrate my bestie's hubby's 35th bday and play at Oktoberfest. It was so much fun being outside, drinking some Oktoberfest brews and hanging out with friends!! Great night, but I was definitely hurting yesterday after too much beer! I need to learn that I cannot play as hard anymore as I get older!
I also tried a kraut burger there... It was awesome!! Ground beef and cabbage and sour kraut all in this delicious baked bread pocket! Yum!!
Even though I felt yucky yesterday I did manage a quick 20 minutes on the elliptical machine.
Saturday night we went to my friend Chelsea's house for a kick off to Fall party. Scored some great jewelry and food and spent some much needed time with Chelsea while Lia loved hanging with Ellie.
I woke up this morning with every intent for a long run, but instead woke up feeling like I am getting a cold. :(. Scratchy throat, stuffy nose, the works. So taking a day to rest instead. Feeling sluggish from lack of exercise this weekend but certainly do not want to get worse!!
Time to take Lia to get her flu shot and then back home to watch my Broncos hopefully kick some Houston butt!
Happy Fall ya'll!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment