Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Endurance run & Yoga day

Today's training called for an endurance run so that's exactly what I did at lunch. Julie was sick today so it was just me against the road. It was super windy and muggy out today but I knocked out the 3 mile loop in under 30 minutes including a 2 minute walking warmup and 1 minute walking cool down. My times are looking good for my upcoming race in 2 1/2 weeks!








Tonight was also my hot yoga night. While I am not supposed to overdo it, I figured a little hot yoga couldn't hurt and I LOVE how good I sleep after this class. Like a brick. Solid brick.




Side note, nothing quite like walking into a packed room, shaking open my clean yoga towel and having a pair of black, lace panties fly out. That may or may not have happened to me!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment