Sunday, September 9, 2012

Welcome to Denver Peyton!

We had so much fun at the Broncos/Steelers game tonight...(special thanks to my Dad for the awesome tickets!!)

We left early to head downtown and get our pre-game on at Brooklyns. I busted out my new orange and blue Broncos kicks of course and I received quite a few compliments on them. I feel like they have already paid for themselves. ;).







They were giving out orange rally towels tonight.. Love a little free schwag! Here I am snuggled up in mine.




I love my Dad's seats! Perfect view of the field!



And even better view of the fireworks when they score!







I am a sucker for a flyover and was beyond excited to see the F16 flyover tonight!! Even managed to get it on video but can't figure out how to upload it. :(

I ran into this transformer guy on my adventure to find a normal hot dog (a footlong Thunder dog was not calling my name). Taylor said he is not a "Transformer" but I still think he is. Not the clearest picture.



Love my Broncos! One of the best home games I have seen! So
excited for this season with Peyton! Go Broncos!!!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment