Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Long run

Woke up to Fall like weather this morning. 50 degrees and sunny and not one cloud in the sky. Crisp and Cool and simply perfect in my eyes. Perfect day for my long run of the week.

I expanded my neighborhood/greenbelt run from last week which brought my total mileage today to 4.15 miles. It was a chilly start but perfect by the time I finished. I run so much better when it's cool out. I would much rather be cold and running then hot and dreading each step! Plus it gave me the chance to wear my new long sleeve Lulu top. Cute workout clothes = happy workout gal here.

I managed to run all 4 miles in negative splits too dropping 2 minutes from mile 1 to mile 4!

Here's my data from the iRunner app on my iPhone.







I forgot to start my heart rate monitor right away but remembered shortly after starting







Best part of a weekend run? Coming home to a Starbucks Venti non fat pumpkin spice latte and drinking it on the porch with my favorite little shorty! (excuse my sweaty self). We were right in the sun too so squinting like crazy... Or if you're Lia, just closing your eyes.




Breakfast was a two parter today. Had a banana and half a peanut butter power bar Pre run and a post run smoothie with fruit and spinach and protein powder.

- Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment