Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Recovery run

Why is it so hard to get into the swing of things after a 3 day weekend? I tell ya I am just not feeling it today. Although my morning started out great as my all time favorite coffee treat has returned for the season to Starbucks....A nice Venti non fat pumpkin spice latte. It was amazing!




Today's run was a slower paced run than I usually do as my body needed a little break after a jam packed weekend. Julie and I did our usual lunch run at Cherry Creek park. A little over 3 miles today. It is so hot outside! I am really ready for Fall!!

Lunch was a veggie packed salad with Tyson grilled frozen pre cooked chicken breast tenders. I Used some Wishbone balsamic spritz on it. Not bad but could use some more flavor. Trying to eat clean after a not so clean eating weekend.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment