Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day

My legs were so stiff this morning and felt like bricks from all my leg work yesterday but with 62 degree temps calling me I could not resist an outside run today. So off I went on a new route today. It ended up being 3.85 miles and took me 40 minutes with warm up and cool down included. I think if I take one different turn I could easily make it a 4 mile loop. It was gorgeous out this morning. Started partly cloudy but ended sunny. My route took me through both our neighborhood and greenbelt and the views were beautiful! All three splits of my run were negative which made me smile as I am trying to increase my speed. Now time to stretch as I clearly need it and get ready to do some Labor Day shopping with my Mom and Lia.

1st mile



2nd mile


Home stretch






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment