Saturday Taylor had to work so I decided to try to squeeze in some cross training on the elliptical while Lia napped (played in her room). After a half hour of moderate resistance I had worked up quite a sweat! After my cardio I did my quick 100 arm circuit with my dumb bells.
We were up almost all night last night with Lia as she has some nasty stomach bug.
I am exhausted however decided I needed some fresh air and have been craving an outdoor run so I got out this morning around the neighborhood. Just a quick loop which ended up being 2.17 miles and took about 20 minutes. Wish I could have stayed out longer as it is GORGEOUS out but needed to get back home.
Now showered and back in my jammies snuggling with my sick baby girl.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment