Friday, October 26, 2012

L A Z Y

Holy smokes!!!  Has anyone seen my workout motivation as I seem to have completely lost it??  I have no idea where it went or where it is?!   have not felt much like myself or much like running in the past few days at all!  Granted, I have had a very busy week with events, parties, or happy hours almost every night this week.  Of course these have all given me many excuses to skip my workouts; but this is just not like me.   The recent snow and freezing temps have not helped either!  I want my motivation back!

Today is my last "rest" day.   I vow to get off my lazy a$$ and kick it back into gear this weekend with some solid, long, challenging runs to amp me back up.  It is supposed to be quite chilly this weekend but I am going to brave it and get outside!  My legs are getting restless.

Does everyone go through these slumpish times?  I, for one, am not a fan.  To boot, I have not been eating "clean" lately either and can definitely feel it.  I feel like I have gained 5 pounds in the last week.  Feeling extra weighed down.  No bueno for this gal. 

No more slacking off... back on track tomorrow.  Only 4 weeks until the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving.  Now is NOT the time to start slacking. 

Hoping I have convinced myself by writing this... we shall see!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment