I live not too far from there so decided that I would literally run to the store and meet my friend Nicole there this morning and then ride home with her and our purchases.
So I bundled up for the 32 degree temps and headed out. It ended up being only about 2.5 miles from home so it was the perfect short morning run. However I did not fuel properly with food this morning as I only had a banana and coffee and I could definitely tell I was struggling a bit out there.
But.... 25 minutes later I made it... Only to realize that the store didn't open for 45 more minutes!! Ah well.
So we did a little shopping at the dollar tree (I could NOT believe everything was only $1 or less)! Yep, everything! DVDs, cards, kitchen scissors, you name it! I will be back for stocking stuffers soon!
Then we went home so I could shower and get ready and then drove back to Babies R Us when it was actually open and accomplish out original mission.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment